Disclaimer

This is not the official Mercy Ships site. Views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Mercy Ships.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

--Day 4--

Today I am exhausted!!!  Annika, Tori, and I decided we should not stay up so late tonight so we can be more alert tomorrow :)
Our sessions today were a lot about support raising and keeping in touch with those back home even while we are gone.  We had a Bible study about Paul, Jesus, and the Levites who have relied on others for their means of survival.  I feel so blessed to have such an amazing group of  people rallying behind me supporting me with words, prayers, and finances.  THANK YOU!!!
O I also learned today to never ever ever call the Africa Mercy a boat.  It is a ship.  We heard that correction more than once today!!  :)
Good night!!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment